OneUp your climbing performance and clean more climbs with our oval chainrings.
NEW - NOW AVAILABLE IN 30T - Using unique countersunk spacers and M5 Torx bolts OneUp has developed the only 30T oval ring that works with all 104BCD cranks.
Our Oval design has 3 main benefits; traction, traction and more traction. Forget any of the power gain claims that you've heard from the road side of the sport. For mountain, oval rings provide a more constant torque to the rear wheel thereby reducing spinouts and stalls on tough climbs.
- Get ultimate traction by smoothing out the torque you deliver to your rear tire
- 12% ovality (32T is equal to a 30T-34T range)
- 115° clocking from crank arm puts the major axis in your power stroke
Narrow Wide tooth profile eliminates chain drop with the perfect chain mesh fit
Perfect chainline with built in offset. For a quieter drivetrain with improved chain wear and best drop performance
- Reuse your existing 8-10mm long ring hardware. No new bolt packs required, saves you $15
Aggressive crud chamfers for awesome mud shedding performance and extended ring life
Reinforced Wide tooth design provides maximum ring durability when run without a bash
- Made from hard wearing 7075-T6 aluminum plate
- 32T rings have integrated shims and M8 chainring bolt threads
- 30T rings have integrated shims and M5 chainring bolt threads to allow the smallest ring size possible on a 104 BCD crank. Bolts and spacers included.
Weight: 51g (30T), 49g (32T), 51g (34T)
Compatible with: 9, 10, 11 and 12 Speed SRAM Chains and 104 BCD cranks (not compatible with 12 Speed Shimano/Hyperglide Chains)
Installation: Align the small bump (small hole on direct mount rings) on the inner edge of the ring with your crank arm