Upgrade your 10 speed cassette to an awesome wide range cassette with the OneUp Components Sprocket.
The OneUp Components Sprocket gives you 90% of the benefit of 1x11 systems at 10% of the cost. Incredibly simple to install, it fits behind most 11-36 cassettes, displacing one sprocket from the main cluster.
- 16T sprocket provides more even cassette progression for smoother cadence and improved shifting
- Compatible with most SRAM and Shimano 10spd components
- Compatible with 1x10 and 2x10 drivetrains
- Uses standard freehub driver bodies
- 12 upshift points optimized for most 11-36 cassettes
- Uses original 28,32,36T steel sprockets for maximum durability
- Patented (US 9,011,282) other patents pending
Sprocket material: 7075-T6 (40/42), Chrome plated hardened steel, (16T)
Sprocket weight: 18g (16T), 71g (42T)
OneUp adapted cassette weight increase: 51g
Typical 3x to 1x system weight decrease: 367g
Cassette range improvement: 17%